There are a number of different factors to consider when trying to find the best hotels in Chicago. Cost, location, amenities, and quality of service can all figure into the equation.Use the Internet to find the best hotels in Chicago. Budget-minded travelers should check out less expensive hotels, which are usually found on South Michigan Avenue.
- Hotels located near the Loop and the Near North Side of Chicago tend to be pricier. There are some nice reasonably priced hotels found in the city’s outlying areas. Hotels like the Long Hotel in Bronzville or the Best Western in Des Plains offer comfortable rooms at an affordable price. It’s only a short ride on the “L” into downtown Chicago.
- North Michigan Avenue is where you will find some of the most expensive hotels like the Tremont and Marriott Chicago Downtown. While these upscale hotels can cost more, many of them offer the largest discounts.
- If you want a hotel right in downtown Chicago, you might consider a hotel located on the Loop. One of the larger hotels there is the Palmer House Hilton.
- People looking for hotels in a quieter, semi-residential area might want to consider the Lincoln Park neighborhood. You can easily reach Michigan Avenue North and the Loop by taking the Chicago transit trains.
- Travelers can find some of the best hotel values in Chicago at airport hotels. Consider staying at the Chicago O’Hare Hilton or Hyatt Regency O’Hare.
There are lots of good hotel deals out there if you know where to find them. You don’t have to stay at a cheap hotel in order to save money – not when you can get discounted travel rates for some of the best luxury hotels in Chicago.
The economic conditions take its toll on everything. A lot of downsizing is taking place too and this could damage financial positions of many people. So it is always advised to save some money aside.